The different committees constituted for the management of the different institutional activities are listed below:-
1. Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC): The following are the members of Internal Quality Assurance Cell
Dr. Sanjib Borgohain
Dr. Sudhir Kumar Das
Mr. Madhab Mahanta, Head, Department of Economics
Mrs. Anjali Gogoi, Head, Department of Education
Mrs. Khira Prava Gogoi, Head, Department of Assamese
Mr. Arun Gohain, Head, Department of Political Science
Mr. Sivaranjan Sharma, Head, Department of History
Mr. Tinku Pegu, Librarian
Mr. Tulan Changmai, Head Assistant
2. Counselling and Career Guidance Cell: This cell counsels the students on choosing the righ career after passing out fromt eh college as we4ll as in selecting the right combination of subjects at the time of admission. If the student faces any academic problems in the middle of his/ her studies, he / she can approach this cell for counseling. This cell also organizes seminars and symposiums on career counseling from time to time.
3. Women Cell: The women cell of the college was established in 2007. The cell has been coundictin aware4ness camps, seminars, symposia on women empowerment, domestic violence, pollution, health & hygeneity, status of ethnic women of nearby tribal communities, etc..
4. Students Grievances Redressal Cell: The Grievances Redressal cell in the college looks into the matter of inconveniences of students and employees. If a student or employee faces any problem while discharging his / her duties or in academic or administrative matters he / she can approach this cell.
5. Financial Assistance Cell: The teachers’ Unit of the college has an aid fund to provide financial assistance to poor and needy meritorious degree students of this college in the form of admission fee; books etc. depending on satisfactory academic performance and good conduct of the concerned student(s).
6. Sankardeva Study Centre: Sankardeva Study Centre was establishe4d in 2011. It has a special Library. This study centre arranges seminars, symposia & workshops on Sree Sree Sankardeva.
7. Political Science Study Centre: The Department of Political Science has a study centre which organizes seminars, symposia on political events, current political affairs, etc.
8. Language Study Centre: Language study cente that endeavours to disseminate knowledge about regional & the English language through research, seminar & symposia.
9. Debating Society: This society aims at improving the general awareness of students by organizing debates on topics relevant to student community. This society functions under the Literary and Debating secretary.
10. The English Study Circle: The English Department of this college has an English Study Circle. This body organizes departmental seminars and discussions on English Literature and language.
11. Itihas Adhyan Chakra: The History Department of this college has a study circle which regularly organizes seminars and also publishes an annual journal.
12. The Economic Forum: The Economics Department of this college has an “Economic Forum” which organizes seminars discussions, and publishes an annual news letter and undertakes various research works.
13. Asomiya Bibhagiya Chara: The Assamese Department of this college has a study circle which organizes seminars, symposia and a host of literary activities of this college.
Besides the above, the college has UGC Cell, Infrastructure Development Cell, Campus Beautification Cell, Canteen Development Cell, Sports and Extra-curricular Cell and Extension Service Cell.
Student Union: The students Union is the student’s body of the college. The regular students are the general members of it. It cultivates the qualities of leadership, self expression and organizes intellectual, literary and cultural activities among the students. The body is formed by general election of the students usually in the month of October/November. The students’ body mainly organizes College Week, Freshmen’s Social and Saraswati Puja etc. in the college. The body holds its respective offices after the election up to the declaration of next year’s election result.
Didya Kamal Dutta
Assistant General Secretary
Music & Cultural Secretary
Debating, Literary and magazine Secretary
Lakhya Jyoti Borah
Manash Jyoti Buragohain
Social Service Secretary
Boys Common Room Secretary
Girls Common Room Secretary